- Abstracts or full papers will be accepted in English only.
- An international panel of reviewers will review all abstracts or papers anonymously.
- Prospective authors are invited to submit original, high quality papers which is original and has not been submitted and published elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should be at least 5 full pages and at most 10 pages.
- For one author, you can submit at most 5 papers.
- The reviewing process of the ICRESE conference aims to provide authors with constructive feedback on their papers, even when a submission is rejected.
All submissions will be subjected to double-blind peer reviews, which are expert or have been experiencing in the related field for years. The accepted papers must be revised, taking into consideration the referees' comments and suggestions, before inclusion in the conference proceedings.
- English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be English writing and presenting
- The author should submit the full (and original research) papers (which is NOT submitted or published or under consideration anywhere in other conferences/journal) in electronic (DOC or PDF) format
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation
- Submission of manuscripts can be done by email to the conference chair at icrese[@]srscee.com