- Submission of manuscripts can be done by email to the conference chair at icrese[@]srscee.com
- You will receive the notification after the review process.
- Authors whose paper are accepted should follow the instructions listed in the notification form.
- You should send the required files to icrese[@]srscee.com
- Your registration will be confirmed.
Please contact us at icrese[@]srscee.com in order to send you the required instructions
|Author (From Turkey)||280 EUR|
|Author (From African Countries)||300 EUR|
|Author (student)||180 EUR|
|Listener (From Turkey)||150 EUR|
|Additional paper||120 EUR|
Registration Fee Includes
- Participation in all sessions
- Coffee Tea Breaks
- File folder
- Conference Bag
- E-Book abstract and conference proceedings
- Notebook / Pen / Badges
- Attendance Certificate
- Conference schedule handout
Once your paper is accepted the registration process begins. You have to complete the following four steps:
Select Category of Registration Fee
Send the scan copy of signed (for the individual paper) Copyright Transfer Agreement Form, which is in PDF format
All the paper must adhere to be submitted as Microsoft word DOC or DOCX format
If you have any other amount to pay which is not available in the list then you can click on the payment tab in the conference page. Or you can click here. It is mandatory for at least one author of an accepted paper to register in order for the paper to appear in the proceedings and included in the Technical Program. You can avail the discount for group registration. For offline Bank Transaction, you can check the acceptance letter or email icrese[@]srscee.com to get the Bank details
- All major credit (debit) cards are accepted.
- Bank/Wire Transfer.
- Western Union payment service.