Training Center department is committed to providing and training engineers and participants with the tools needed to enhance know edge and capabilities. We provide training across a variety of platforms and services, ensuring that the needs of every engineer and technician are met
Based on the main objectives of the Center for Studies and Research in Scientific and Engineering and energy, to seek and advance the profession of engineering by setting rules for professional ethics, organizing its practice, advancing its practical and professional level, and enabling the engineer to carry out a leadership role in developing communities in various countries and fields
Through training and qualification of engineers, which was considered one of the basic tasks of the research center, it is able to define the curricula and their engineering assignments to be suitable for developing the capabilities of engineers to carry out their tasks and achieve the requirements of the labor market and keep pace with the development and renewal of renewable engineering and technology materials and practices
In order to effectively contribute to the engineers' participation in the building and reconstruction process and to achieve the objectives of the association, the Training, Development and Human Development Center were established for the Engineers Syndicate, so that the center’s objectives are as follows
- Expanding the practical and practical base and developing the competence of professional engineers
- Achieving scientific, educational and economic goals for the participants in the center's courses that combine efforts to contribute effectively to the building and reconstruction process by highly experienced people.
- Achieving a balance between the subjects taught in universities and the practical experiences obtained
- Providing engineers with what helps them get better job opportunities, establish their own projects, and improve their performance at work in all cases.
- Contribute to technology transfer and technical development for all engineering sector.
The center seeks to achieve these goals through the curricula, programs, courses and services it provides through the following:
- Holding training courses and rehabilitation programs in all areas of specialization
- Specialized workshops
- Developing engineers' personal and administrative skills
- Holding scientific seminars and lectures
- Cooperation and coordination with public and private institutions all over the world in the fields related to engineering training and continuing education
- Increasing interaction in all governmental and private sectors and identifying their training needs that are compatible with their different needs
- Cooperation with accredited training centers for international levels
- Providing online education in terms of courses and implementing training programs in this way.